What are cookies?
HTTP cookies or cookies are small files containing information sent to your computer or mobile phone or any other device you use when you visit our website and recognize that device in following visits. These types of files have various functions: For example, they store your preferences, contribute to the optimization of your browsing in the website and try to ensure that advertisements or offers you see on the Internet are to your interests.Cookies are not harmful to personal computers or to the files stored in them. In case you wish to prevent cookies from being installed or wish to delete existing cookies, follow the process detailed below. Be reminded that deactivating cookies might lead to the website not functioning properly and/ or limit the services we offer.
In general, we use the following cookies:
Necessary CookiesThese cookies allow our website to function properly. If you are a registered user, these cookies recognize you granting you access to the services offered to registered users. Browsing cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
Functional CookiesThese cookies allow our website to recognize you each time you visit it. These cookies are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website but improve the quality of browsing experience.
Statistical CookiesThese cookies are used to collect data in an anonymous and condensed form and to conduct statistical analyses about the browsing of our website by users. The company processes the results of these analyses anonymously and exclusively for statistical reasons.
Social Media CookiesThese cookies are necessary to interface your social media accounts with our website. For example, they are used when you share what you like with your friends on social media. Social media cookies are not necessary for browsing. For more information about social media cookie policies, you can read the following privacy policies:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Below is the procedure to be followed for managing cookies in the following browsers:
- Microsoft edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Microsoft internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Apple Safari for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Οpera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/